Was out of town for the past week so didn’t have a chance to add sites, but I’m back now.
Lesson of the week. When you cruise, never pay for internet access! Instead of paying the outrageous fees for internet access on Ship, wait till you get to your next port of call and go to an internet cafe at the port.
I paid over $100 for Internet access for just a little less than 3 hours of access. That’s just about 2 Months of access (example used is comcast)
Back to our sites of the day courtesy of Bottom Line which I read cover to cover:
- For those with a green thumb, the National Gardening Association site is for you.
- I know I get overwhelmed with the number of investing sites out there, so here’s a cornucopia of Investor sites. There are over 20,000 sites. Includes mutual fund comparisons, stock screening tools, annual reports, bond yield calculations, etc… I personally prefer the Motley Fool and Yahoo Finance as my starting spots for investing ideas.
- Develop your insurance smarts by reading vaious articles related to all kinds of insurance including home, denial of insurance, travel, long-term care and other types of insurance.
- Identity Theft self-defense – how to reduce risk for identity theft – AND what to do if your identy is stolen.
- Baseball, Baseball, Baseball – I’m a New York Mets fan all my life and this site was heaven for me. I found links to over 12,000 baseball sites.