I know, I know, I always seem to be writing about coupons! What can I say, these sites just happen to fall into my lap. I was reading this mailing from Bottom line and I came across some sites that looked promising. So I’m jotting them down for future investigation.
- Coupon Mom – I’ve used this site before, so much information, that I found myself in information overload. Quality of information is excellent! I get a weekly email which I read all the time. Worth your time. You can get grocery and all kinds of coupon here.
- Flamingo World – New to me. Need to check it out
- Hot Coupon World – New to me. Need to check it out. Very powerful site because of the forums. I always prefer the forums, as it give more accurate and up to date information on bargains and deals.
- Tech Bargains – I use this on a daily basis. I recommend this to get all your tech toys. Without reservation.
- About:Com: Coupon/Bargains – I did some snooping here and I liked the content, because it is well organized and is excellent reading about the art of being frugal and coupanizing (yes, I just made up that word) your life. I would start here first because of the vast array of couponizing (can I patent this new word I made up?)
For me the site I always turn to for printable coupons is wow-coupons. I’ve mentioned this site multiple times, but I keep going back again and again here when I need barnes and noble and Staples coupons.
Two sites that I’ve discussed multiple times is coolsavings and smartsource. Both are mega sites for coupons. I like both sites, but smartsource is the better of the two for grocery coupons. Now if I could only convince my better half the art of maximum coupanizing.
That’s a discussion for another day.
In all the sites above, I recommend getting a disposable email account which most of the free email services offer, to avoid being spammed to death. I’ll discuss that in later postings