OCI Update: Still waiting

So after my wife went to the embassy for the second time, we finally have submitted our “family” application for an OCI card from the Indian government. We have to figure out how to get back the extra $350 we payed for the surrender certifcate stamp.

I asked my wife to be a guest blogger to relate to everyone her experience, but thus far she’s has not obliged.

Next step is to escalate to get a refund of our $350… we will see if that happens


Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.