As many of Dad’s readers know, Dad’s Taxi and BharatBeat.com continue to be partners and we are working to establish a global community for our friends.
- We are not selling anything nor is there any obligation for you purchase anything. We are just trying to give back to our community!
- You don’t have to buy anything, and your information will always be kept private.
- Follow the directions below or go to the facebook page for and BharatBeat as we introduce to our friends the new world of Google Plus!
After a very long time, Google has created a big buzz by releasing its own version of Social media called Google Plus or Google+. As of now it is in test phase and access is limited only to invites by members (like they did when Gmail came in).
After Facebook shot down Google’s Orkut, Google has come out with a bang with Google+. It has some really neat features. We will be soon creating a new section for Google Plus discussions.To get an invite for join Google Plus – here are the easy steps you should follow:
- If you don’t use Facebook, Register on our BharatBeat Forums site directly (its FREE) and then send an email to email@example.com with your email id (it has to be a Gmail id, otherwise you will not get invited)
- Once you complete the steps above, the BharatBeat Team will send you the invite to Google Plus ASAP.
- In the email that you send us, make sure that you include the screen name which you used to post a message in this thread. If we cant match or find the screen name to the registered email, then we wont be able to send an invite.
- Post a small reply to this thread (even a thanks would be fine).
- If you are not a registered member of BharatBeat forums click on Register button on the top of the forums page.
For example – if you sign in to this forum using a name called “email” then include that name in the email so that we can verify that you posted a message.It might take couple of days to get the invite because we have to send bulk invites. So please be patient.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy Google Plus