Is it better to follow the masses in flocking to buy a discontinued product or is it worthwhile to spend a few $ more to get a product with ongoing support? This is about the HP touchpad.. what do you think?
Forget the fact that trying to get a $99 HP touchpad runing Web-OS is next to impossible right now!
- HP TouchPad: What owners need to know (news.consumerreports.org)
- On Twitter, HP TouchPad Finds Buzz After Death (mashable.com)
- The Rise and Fall of the HP Touchpad (pamil-visions.net)
- Unfortunate webOS and the $99 Touchpad (rawpackage.wordpress.com)
- An Unlikely Party in HP’s TouchPad Mess – Barnes and Noble (blogcritics.org)