I love to shop and that is a fact. Black Friday is the one day where Dad goes out and tries to by new toys.
I’ve not been very successful over the past few years, so this year, I’m going to try something different. I’m going cyber-shopping for Black Friday deals. I want to minimize my efforts and get the best bang for the buck.
- Best deals for least effort. This includes free-shipping
- Avoid the masses at brick-and-mortar
- Get new toys.. (iPad, iPad Mini, Roku, Apple TV)
Not that I need much in my life in terms of new toys, but everyone knows, you can never have too many toys..
I came across this Clark Howard guide-to-black-friday-shopping posting that really gave some really sensible tips for going cyber or being the bricks and mortar shopping.
You be the judge. What are your best tips or Black Friday Shopping?
- Black Friday vs Thursday vs Cyber Monday (kjrh.com)
- Are best deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? (wcpo.com)
- Frugal Friday: What NOT To Buy On Black Friday (kymx.cbslocal.com)
- Target Black Friday Ad 2013 (bxcheapskate.com)
- Black Friday: Strategies For Shopping Success (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Top 10 Best Stores for Black Friday Shopping 2013 (americanlivewire.com)
- Are you ready for the Black Friday this year? (rjia0209.wordpress.com)
- Toys R Us Black Friday Ad 2013 (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Black Friday vs Thursday vs Cyber Monday (newsnet5.com)