Here’s my list.. How many numbers do you have? Hopefully not as many as me.
- VOIP Number – Cable company said.. a triple play was cheaper than double play..I didn’t need a phone at home, but hey it works! I wrote this number down, but now I can’t find where I put it.
- Personal Cell – This my main iPhone.. yes.. I finally got the iPhone 6. Didn’t go for the 6+ as I didn’t feel like carrying a man purse to carry that around
- Work Cell – Cell given to me by company.. This one is an iPhone 5. Finally I can use one cable to charge both personal and work phone
- Magic Jack – this is my virtual number that I bought many years ago.. and I can access it from my iPhones as well as my tablet
- Old Home Number – Not with me anymore.. but when people call that number they will still get a Dad’s taxi passenger.
- Gmail Number – Ok.. this one is too much.. It’s on my signature on Gmail and I still don’t know how to use it well.
- Work Phone – My desktop phone at work..
- Skype – when I want to communicate with my relatives back home in the motherland.. I use this.
Ok so that’s 8 ways that I can communicate with the world using the various communications devices I have. What’s the maximum number of contact numbers you can add for a contact on the iPhone? I gotta figure that one out.
One time.. my daughter facetime’d me and both phones at home went off and I couldn’t find either one.. Now that’s what you call frustration!
So how many phones do you carry? Now I have to learn all the texting Acronyms so I can text myself using LOL and OMG or if I wanted to share TMI.. I can text the outside world!