Since the elections of last year.. I’ve been trying to weed through the news to truly get a crazy/chaotic/dysfunctional picture on the inside of #potus45 #realdonaldtrump White House. The chaos that exists is real and you should be afraid.. be very afraid of the man of the man with sitting in the global office.. Yet I digress..
CNN is all Trump all the time.. it’s gotten so annoying that I dread turning on CNN because all I see is a bunch of “talking heads” showcasing the chaos, the daily outrages of #postus45 and the adventures of his miscreants that he has surrounded himself with.
All I see are these crazies that have power have been put there by us (by vote – #potus45) and by selection.. by #potus45. What is the common denominator here?
The rotating door for press secretary, chief of staff, may not yet have finished.. but the dizzying speed at which this happening on a daily basis, make me sick to my stomach. I truly wonder how are we going to finish 4 year of this?
Some questions/isssues/rants/raves that keep racing through my mind on a daily basis:
- Will we come out this unscathed? Will there be a future for our kids?
- Will I survive this turmoil and be able to retire in peace in the next 10 years or so?
- Will there be a place that I can live that is safe from nuclear war?
- Will we ever regain respect (our country) in the eyes of the global community?
- Will there be another gloabal war? North Korea, Russia keep racing through my mind!
- Who is running this train and when can I get off? The dysfunction at the WH has become so contagious.. I can’t stand to look at the Senate with anything but disdain and disgust. How hard can it be to be bi-partisan?
- When will the #trumpies get buyers remorse and finally realize that what they bought into is just outrageous.
- Why am I so obsessed with #roguepotusstaff
- My mantra has become #resist and #persist
- The tweets from this handle showcase everything I talked about above and if you don’t get anything out of this post.. make sure u follow @roguepotusstaff
- I’ve also gotten hooked on watching “The Daily Show” with Trevor Noah.. I have to tell you, this 1/2 hour of zen really helps me to calibrate the noise that I see and puts into perspective!
Now that I’ve vented.. I can go back to my normal real life chaos that’s pretty much stabilized to the point of numbness. Dad’s taxi is still operational.. but my kids just do enough to amuse me.