As this is my 2nd or 3rd month of social isolation, I decided to throw start posting here some of the things I’ve binged on. I find that once I start, I don’t stop.
I’m sure I’ve seen so much more over the past few months that I suddenly realize.. I should do something more productive with my isolation time!
- Outer Banks – One season – Teenagers on a treasure hunt
- She – One Season – Indian Crime Drama – watched this with subtitles
- Money Heist – 4 Seasons – Spanish dubbed crime drama.. extremely addictive
- Extraction – Action – Really fast moving
- Spenser Confidential – Decent Action movie
- Schitts Creek – 5 Seasons – Comedy – Don’t miss this. Waiting for season 6
- Kim’s Convenience – 4 seasons -Comedy – Outstanding comedy.
- New Girl – 7 seasons- mindless comedy
- Wanted – 3 seasons – Australian chick flick with good action and comedy
- Brown Nation – 1 season – Indian Comedy
- Criminal Minds – 12 seasons – CBS show
- Cheers – All seasons – Can watch this over and over again
- Hasan Minaj – Patriot Games – Multiple episodes! – Parody on life and truly worth it.
- Angel Has Fallen – Movie – An absolutely loud and fast paced action movie – Don’t miss it.
Amazon – Most of my binging has been on Netflix so need to review why have I not binged here
- Amazing Mrs. Maisel – Still trying to get into this
- Sacred Games – Indian Crime drama (dubbed in english
I invite you to respond and share with me what you think is bingeworthy!