I read a lot of blogs and some of these sites are really amazing with their content. I’ll review some of the one’s I absolutely could not live without. All of the sites listed below I’ve added to as links from these pages.
- The Simple Dollar – One of the best blogging sites that I’ve come across. It’s the A to Z of personal finance. I’ve been reading this blog for months and the knowledge that this blog presents is amazing.
- Lifehacker – This site not only provides just financial advice but it provides life related tips and advice.
- Consumerist – Excellent for consumer related information.
- Wisebread – Personal Finance and Frugal Living.
- Dumblittleman – Tips for Life
- Get Rich Slowly – Personal finance that makes cents.
- MSN Smart Money blog – MSN Smart Spending blog
- 21 Money Saving Sites
- Expanded List of Personal Development Sites – From Get Rich Slowly blog
- The Frugal Dad – Frugal living and saving money
- Money Blog Network – Money Network which helps you to improve Your Bottom Line
- Five Cent Nickel – Money Matters
- Mighty Bargain Hunter – Finance, saving, spending, and bargains
- All Financial Matters – Super site for budgeting and personal finance.
- Finanacial Web – Calculators and Independant financial portal
There is so much information that the list above is just the tip of the iceberg. Feel free to add any sites you may have.